WiFi access points installation in schools is no longer a dream, it is a reality. Take some schools in Lagos State example. A public school, completely WiFi-enabled. They are promoting their new Bring-You-Own-Device (BYOD) program to facilitate learning. For those without, the school should provides free for students.
A “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD) and multiple Mobile Lab Program is a seamless, realistic and achievable vehicle for personalizing the educational experience and engaging all students regardless of their academic level or learning style.By definition a BYOD program refers to a technology model where students bring a personally owned device to school for the purpose of learning.
What Access points installation provides:
- Digital content creation by students and teachers
- Inquiry based learning
- The proper use of online resources and learning tools
- Student engagement in meaningful tasks
- Increased literacy levels across multiple platforms
- Lower levels of absenteeism
- Teachers to be mentors in the classroom as opposed to the only providers of knowledge
- Students and teachers shift focus to skill-based learning
- More realistic methods of acquiring information and problem solving
- An increased interest in French-language learning
- Active involvement (especially for boys) in academic settings
- Combine this with the amazing benefits of online learning – an you can quickly see the benefits of connecting your high school, college or university to the online world!
We will ensure that all the devices in the school are connected to an access points installation and make use of internet wifi for easy access to information.Our focus is to encourage all schools that we come in contact with to see the benefits this will bring to not just the school, students but to better academic learning a global village….